Neuralink is a device inserted into the brain through robotic surgery by neurosurgeons. In this process, a chipset (or a set of chips) called “Link” is implanted into the skull. It has several insulated wires connected from the electrodes used in the process. The device can then be used to operate phones and computers without having to touch them.
Neuralink will take the human brain to the next level.
Each of these parts has its own function. The dendrites receive the signals. Soma processes these signals. The axon then transmits the signal to other cells. Neurons are connected to each other by synapses that release neurotransmitters. These chemicals are then sent to the other neuron’s dendrite, causing an electric current to flow through the nerve cell.
The electrodes that are part of Neuralink read the electrical signals produced by certain nerve cells in the brain. The signals are then output as an action or motion. According to the company Neuralink, the device is implanted directly into the brain because placing it outside the head will not accurately detect the signals generated by the brain.
- Mother’s Heroic Sacrifice: Dog Bravely Risks Everything to Save Her Precious Cubs from Raging Fire
- Pһᴏtᴏɡrɑρһer ᴄɑρtᴜreѕ fiᥒɑƖ imɑɡeѕ ᴏf tһe “Qᴜeeᥒ ᴏf EƖeρһɑᥒtѕ”
- Dinosaur footprints revealed in the middle of the river because of the drought in the US
- Unbelievable Transformation: See the Jaw-Dropping Before and After Photos of a Malnourished Dog on the Brink of Death!
- Big, Bizarre Object With ‘Spheres Circling It’ Seen Hovering Over Baltimore