A video has been published showing an unidentified flying object (UFO) speeding in front of a US Navy ship before sinking beneath it.
Director Jeremy Corbell developed this fantastic clip after getting popular for releasing footage of a pyramidal UFO obtained by the USS Russell crew in July 2019. Corbell’s extraordinarybeliefs.com website hosted the film.
On July 15, 2019, the USS Omaha Combat Information Center (CIC) captured video of a black spherical object travelling across the sky. The item moved at speeds ranging from 46 to 158 miles per hour throughout the observation. The submarine was purportedly sent on a UFO search, but no results were found. The object has yet to be recognized, according to Jeremy.
This lends credence to the hypothesis that many of the UFOs sighted by the US Navy are multipurpose vehicles capable of both above and below water missions. “I can confirm that the information was collected by the US Navy and that the Task Force on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena is now investigating it,” Pentagon spokeswoman Susan Gough said.
According to Corbell, unidentified vehicles pass via a UFO base beneath the sea on their way to and from other locations.
- Unknown Aliens Were Seen Over Stechford, UK
- Witness an Elephant’s Incredible Jump Over a 5-Foot Wall to Steal Mangoes.
- A Touching Rescue: Compassionate Rescuer Reunites Lost Blind Dog with Joyful Homecoming
- Eᥒᴏrᴍᴏᴜѕ Pʏrɑᴍid Eᴍerɡed iᥒ Berᴍᴜdɑ TriɑᥒɡƖe Witһ GƖᴏwiᥒɡ UFO (Videᴏ)
- Can the James Webb Space Telescope really see the past?